Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bimodal IT Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bimodal IT Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bimodal IT Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bimodal IT Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bimodal IT Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Bimodal IT Operations?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Bimodal IT Operations requirements in detail?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Who else should we help?
- What should we stop doing?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Bimodal IT Operations effort?
- What do we want to improve?
- What is our Bimodal IT Operations Strategy?
- Are there recognized Bimodal IT Operations problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bimodal IT Operations book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bimodal IT Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bimodal IT Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bimodal IT Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bimodal IT Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bimodal IT Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bimodal IT Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bimodal IT Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the traceability documentation describe the tool and/or mechanism to be used to capture traceability throughout the life cycle?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Bimodal IT Operations project leaders committed to this Bimodal IT Operations project full time?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established so that vendors with poor quality or late delivery are identified to eliminate additional dealings with that vendor?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Bimodal IT Operations project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Procurement Audit: Was the organization specific about the nature and scope of the performance before launching the procurement process?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Bimodal IT Operations project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Bimodal IT Operations project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which frame seemed to be the most important and why?
Step-by-step and complete Bimodal IT Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bimodal IT Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bimodal IT Operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bimodal IT Operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bimodal IT Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bimodal IT Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bimodal IT Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bimodal IT Operations project with this in-depth Bimodal IT Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bimodal IT Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bimodal IT Operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bimodal IT Operations investments work better.
This Bimodal IT Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.