Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Binder Jetting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Binder Jetting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Binder Jetting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Binder Jetting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 806 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Binder Jetting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 806 standard requirements:
- How are the Binder Jettings objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Binder Jetting?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Binder Jetting processes?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Think of your Binder Jetting project. what are the main functions?
- How to deal with Binder Jetting Changes?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Binder Jetting book in PDF containing 806 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Binder Jetting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Binder Jetting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Binder Jetting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Binder Jetting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Binder Jetting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Binder Jetting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Binder Jetting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Binder Jetting project team have enough people to execute the Binder Jetting project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented Binder Jetting project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Binder Jetting project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization calculate the contract value accurately?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Binder Jetting project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages reflect the actual way in which the work will be done and are they meaningful products or management-oriented subdivisions of a higher level element of work?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Binder Jetting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Binder Jetting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Binder Jetting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Binder Jetting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Binder Jetting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Binder Jetting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Binder Jetting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Binder Jetting project with this in-depth Binder Jetting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Binder Jetting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Binder Jetting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Binder Jetting investments work better.
This Binder Jetting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.