Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biobased product Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biobased product related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biobased product specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biobased product Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biobased product improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Biobased product values?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Biobased product strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Biobased product team, Biobased product itself?
- What would happen if Biobased product werent done?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What is the risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biobased product book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biobased product self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biobased product Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biobased product areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biobased product Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biobased product projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biobased product Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biobased product project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Biobased product project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Biobased product project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Biobased product project Plan?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Biobased product project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
Step-by-step and complete Biobased product Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biobased product project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biobased product project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biobased product project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biobased product project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biobased product project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biobased product project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biobased product project with this in-depth Biobased product Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biobased product projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biobased product and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biobased product investments work better.
This Biobased product All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.