Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biodiversity informatics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biodiversity informatics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biodiversity informatics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biodiversity informatics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biodiversity informatics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- How do you use Biodiversity informatics data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How do we measure improved Biodiversity informatics service perception, and satisfaction?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Biodiversity informatics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- What are specific Biodiversity informatics Rules to follow?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Biodiversity informatics data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biodiversity informatics book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biodiversity informatics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biodiversity informatics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biodiversity informatics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biodiversity informatics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biodiversity informatics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biodiversity informatics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biodiversity informatics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask participants to close their laptops and place their mobile devices on silent on the table while the meeting is in progress?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established so that vendors with poor quality or late delivery are identified to eliminate additional dealings with that vendor?
- Project Schedule: Is Biodiversity informatics project work proceeding in accordance with the original Biodiversity informatics project schedule?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Biodiversity informatics project with this technology?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Biodiversity informatics project management processes you chose to use?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the quality of its supervisors is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Biodiversity informatics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biodiversity informatics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biodiversity informatics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biodiversity informatics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biodiversity informatics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biodiversity informatics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biodiversity informatics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biodiversity informatics project with this in-depth Biodiversity informatics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biodiversity informatics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biodiversity informatics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biodiversity informatics investments work better.
This Biodiversity informatics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.