Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics delivery for example is new software needed?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What trouble can we get into?
- How to Secure Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Bioinformatics and Chemoinformaticss gains?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders reviewed by someone other than the individual preparing the purchase order (reasonableness of order and vendor selection)?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- WBS Dictionary: Are budgets or values assigned to work packages and planning packages in terms of dollars, hours, or other measurable units?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use an assessment of the Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project environment as a tool to discover risk to the requirements process?
- Team Performance Assessment: Is there a particular method of data analysis that you would recommend as a means of demonstrating that method variance is not of great concern for a given dataset?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
Step-by-step and complete Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics project with this in-depth Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics investments work better.
This Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.