- Bioinformatics Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bioinformatics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bioinformatics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bioinformatics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bioinformatics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bioinformatics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What are our needs in relation to Bioinformatics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What is the Bioinformatics sustainability risk?
- What will drive Bioinformatics change?
- How do we go about Comparing Bioinformatics approaches/solutions?
- Think of your Bioinformatics project. what are the main functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bioinformatics book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bioinformatics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bioinformatics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bioinformatics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bioinformatics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bioinformatics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bioinformatics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bioinformatics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Bioinformatics project if no delays occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Bioinformatics project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Bioinformatics project in the first place?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many more potential communications channels were introduced by the discovery of the new stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Bioinformatics project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Activity Attributes: What activity do you think you should spend the most time on?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teamÕs purpose and its implications?
Step-by-step and complete Bioinformatics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bioinformatics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bioinformatics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bioinformatics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bioinformatics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bioinformatics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bioinformatics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bioinformatics project with this in-depth Bioinformatics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bioinformatics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bioinformatics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bioinformatics investments work better.
This Bioinformatics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.