- Biometrics Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biometrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biometrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biometrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biometrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biometrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
- Do we measure Accuracy? One data protection risk lies in the detection rates, specifically the false positive and false negatives, i.e. how many people are mistakenly identified as fraudulent or how many fraudulent claims are not identified?
- What are the definitions for identity components; entity, attributes, biometrics, legal entities, transaction footprints, aliases and how do these differ across different systems and cultures?
- If we only have the personal details given in the identity document at our disposal, how can we actually discover that somebody isnt the legitimate holder of that identity document?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What are the challenges?
- How do you measure success?
- Where is our petri dish?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biometrics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biometrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biometrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biometrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biometrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biometrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biometrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biometrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good Biometrics project plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Biometrics project risks at various Biometrics project stages?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Is it feasible to establish a control group arrangement?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Biometrics project baseline?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Biometrics project staff does this specific process affect?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can be realistically shortened (the duration of subsequent tasks)?
Step-by-step and complete Biometrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biometrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biometrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biometrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biometrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biometrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biometrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biometrics project with this in-depth Biometrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biometrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biometrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biometrics investments work better.
This Biometrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.