Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bioprocess Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bioprocess related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bioprocess specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bioprocess Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 781 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bioprocess improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 781 standard requirements:
- What potential environmental factors impact the Bioprocess effort?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Bioprocess? If so, when did it change and why?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What business benefits will Bioprocess goals deliver if achieved?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Bioprocess moving forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bioprocess book in PDF containing 781 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bioprocess self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bioprocess Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bioprocess areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bioprocess Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bioprocess projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bioprocess Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bioprocess project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member disagrees with the Job Expectations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Bioprocess project approach and development strategy of the Bioprocess project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Closing Process Group: Will the Bioprocess project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Bioprocess projects to the overall portfolio?
- Procurement Audit: Is it on a regular basis examined whether it is possible to enter into public private partnerships with private suppliers?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel explained in detail?
Step-by-step and complete Bioprocess Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bioprocess project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bioprocess project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bioprocess project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bioprocess project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bioprocess project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bioprocess project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bioprocess project with this in-depth Bioprocess Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bioprocess projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bioprocess and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bioprocess investments work better.
This Bioprocess All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.