Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project lifecycle?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering process?
- The approach of traditional Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the approval graduated according to the amount disbursed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works strictly necessary for the completion of performance under the contract?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments Ð Cannibalizes?
- Scope Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Project Charter: Dependent Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering projects: What Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering projects must be underway or completed before this Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project can be successful?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering project with this in-depth Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering investments work better.
This Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.