"I'm the senior BizOps engineer, leading the BizOps team. The role of business operations in my organization is to be the production readiness steward for the platform, by managing, mitigating, or elevating awareness of the business risk of all customer interactions with our organizations technology platforms. My main driver is to enhance Customer Experiences and to bridge a gap between customers, technology, and our business partners. DevOps, Automation, Digital Transformation are the areas spanning the entirety of the business, and we ensure a consistent approach."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BizOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BizOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BizOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BizOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 960 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BizOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 960 standard requirements:
- To put your organization on the path to DevOps, you need a clear understanding of your current practices for development and operations. Do your development processes use agile or waterfall methodologies, or both?
- What are the highest priority application types (mobile, IoT, etc.), systems (ERP, CRM, etc.), and development approaches that make up the digital transformation landscape for your organization?
- Given the competing pressures of digital transformation, delivering a better experience and reducing operating cost, what is the best route to redesigning the service you offer your customers?
- Why does your brand, enterprise or organization exists, your organization must start with its mission. What experiences and outcomes should your organization be expected to deliver?
- How confident are you that your existing portfolio of suppliers can deliver the expertise and service excellence that you need to realize your ambitions for digital transformation?
- What is a recordkeeping system, and how is it different from other types of systems, such as transaction processing, information management, and document management systems?
- How do you lead your organization to immerse key employees in leading-edge platform trends that enable competitiveness, innovation and the transition to new business models?
- How do you use digital to deliver a better guest experience, a more engaged customer and hopefully, drive greater differentiation and more profitability for your business?
- Over what time period do you expect to see significant return on investment from a digital transformation, b artificial intelligence, and c robotic process automation?
- How do you build your organization culture, for a future that no ones ever seen before, and the adaptability that culture needs to think differently, and faster?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BizOps book in PDF containing 960 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BizOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BizOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BizOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BizOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BizOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BizOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 BizOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar BizOps projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Risk Register: Methodology: how will risk management be performed on this BizOps project?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the BizOps project team do several activities in parallel?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
- Cost Baseline: Has the BizOps projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; you am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest you build your network?
Step-by-step and complete BizOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BizOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BizOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BizOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BizOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BizOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BizOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BizOps project with this in-depth BizOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BizOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BizOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BizOps investments work better.
This BizOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.