Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Black-box testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Black-box testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Black-box testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Black-box testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 803 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Black-box testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 803 standard requirements:
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Black-box testing team, Black-box testing itself?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Black-box testing project?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- How does the Black-box testing manager ensure against scope creep?
- Is Black-box testing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Black-box testing book in PDF containing 803 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Black-box testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Black-box testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Black-box testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Black-box testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Black-box testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Black-box testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Black-box testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the Black-box testing project Manager?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Black-box testing project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the Black-box testing project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current work performance indicators and goals relatable to original goals as modified by contractual changes, replanning, and reprogramming actions?
- Change Management Plan: What are you trying to achieve as a result of communication?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Black-box testing project?
Step-by-step and complete Black-box testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Black-box testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Black-box testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Black-box testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Black-box testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Black-box testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Black-box testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Black-box testing project with this in-depth Black-box testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Black-box testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Black-box testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Black-box testing investments work better.
This Black-box testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.