Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Black Enterprise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Black Enterprise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Black Enterprise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Black Enterprise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Black Enterprise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do the Black Enterprise results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- How do we maintain Black Enterprises Integrity?
- What is the purpose of Black Enterprise in relation to the mission?
- What is our formula for success in Black Enterprise ?
- Are there Black Enterprise Models?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Black Enterprise book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Black Enterprise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Black Enterprise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Black Enterprise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Black Enterprise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Black Enterprise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Black Enterprise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Black Enterprise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Black Enterprise project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Black Enterprise project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Black Enterprise project?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Procurement Audit: Is an employee assigned to follow up at regular intervals on outstanding purchase orders over 30 days old?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the variances between budgeted and actual indirect costs identified and analyzed at the level of assigned responsibility for their control (indirect pool, department, etc.)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Black Enterprise project in terms of cost and schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Black Enterprise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Black Enterprise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Black Enterprise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Black Enterprise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Black Enterprise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Black Enterprise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Black Enterprise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Black Enterprise project with this in-depth Black Enterprise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Black Enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Black Enterprise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Black Enterprise investments work better.
This Black Enterprise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.