Block chain Standard Requirements
- The way blockchains are developed will shape the future landscape and the role of today's capital market participants. Is an application being introduced by existing participants, or is a new entrant looking to displace incumbents? Is the new infrastructure replacing existing processes, or is it creating a rival system?
- While it seems technically very likely that smart contracts can be programmed to execute the lifecycle events of a financial asset, and that those assets can be legally enshrined in computer code as a smart asset, how are they governed by law?
- What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
- The blockchain vision is clearly a massive change to the structure of capital markets. Why would the industry want to begin to go down this route?
- What would be the performance of a distributed consensus ledger with known validators endowed with the power to punish those who do not follow protocol?
- Are you allowing creative liberty and time for senior leaders to explore the radical transformative impact of blockchain technology?
- Who are the key business partners (e.g., custodians, clearing partners, FinTech startups) that you want to work with on blockchain?
- Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
- Are you making operations decisions (e.g., location strategy) for the future that can be heavily impacted by blockchain?
- Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
Why Own The Block chain Self-Assessment?
The Block chain Self-Assessment will make you a Block chain domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Block chain work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Block chain task and that every Block chain outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Block chain opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Block chain advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Block chain Self-Assessment. Featuring 875 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Block chain improvements can be made.
What Is In The Block chain Self-Assessment?
The Block chain Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 875 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Block chain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Block chain Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Block chain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Block chain and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Block chain With This Block chain Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 875 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: Think about the people you identified for your Block chain project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Define Criterion: What organizational structure is required?
- Measure Criterion: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Block chain services/products?
- Analyze Criterion: How do mission and objectives affect the Block chain processes of our organization?
- Improve Criterion: How do the Block chain results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Control Criterion: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Block chain strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Sustain Criterion: How do we ensure that implementations of Block chain products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Block chain Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Block chain Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Block chain domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Block chain Self Assessment That Will Make You A Block chain Domain Expert Now.