Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 751 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 751 standard requirements:
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- How do you use Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project?
- What does the should be process map/design look like?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Will Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What are the barriers to increased Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation production?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation book in PDF containing 751 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project or audit?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project team have enough people to execute the Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project plan?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizations resource allocation system properly aligned with its collection of intentions?
- Requirements Documentation: The problem with gathering requirements is right there in the word gathering. What images does it conjure?
- Initiating Process Group: At which CMMI level are software processes documented, standardized, and integrated into a standard to-be practiced process for your organization?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
- Risk Audit: Have all possible risks/hazards been identified (including injury to staff, damage to equipment, impact on others in the community)?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project sufficient?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
Step-by-step and complete Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation project with this in-depth Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation investments work better.
This Blockchain in Logistics and Transportation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.