Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bluetooth Beacons Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bluetooth Beacons related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bluetooth Beacons specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bluetooth Beacons Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bluetooth Beacons improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Bluetooth Beacons strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Does Bluetooth Beacons analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What are the business goals Bluetooth Beacons is aiming to achieve?
- Is a Bluetooth Beacons Team Work effort in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bluetooth Beacons book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bluetooth Beacons self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bluetooth Beacons Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bluetooth Beacons areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bluetooth Beacons Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bluetooth Beacons projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bluetooth Beacons Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bluetooth Beacons project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Bluetooth Beacons project Team cease upon the delivery of the Bluetooth Beacons projects outputs?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Bluetooth Beacons project and the organization as a whole?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Bluetooth Beacons project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this Bluetooth Beacons project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
Step-by-step and complete Bluetooth Beacons Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bluetooth Beacons project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bluetooth Beacons project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bluetooth Beacons project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bluetooth Beacons project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bluetooth Beacons project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bluetooth Beacons project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bluetooth Beacons project with this in-depth Bluetooth Beacons Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bluetooth Beacons projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bluetooth Beacons and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bluetooth Beacons investments work better.
This Bluetooth Beacons All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.