Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BMC Remedy ITSM Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BMC Remedy ITSM Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BMC Remedy ITSM Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- Consider your own BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate BMC Remedy ITSM Suite delivery for example is new software needed?
- We picked a method, now what?
- In the case of a BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BMC Remedy ITSM Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BMC Remedy ITSM Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BMC Remedy ITSM Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is performance assessment used in making future award decisions including options and extend/compete decisions?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Initiating Process Group: At which stage, in a typical BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project do stake holders have maximum influence?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project?
- Risk Register: Contingency actions - planned actions to reduce the immediate seriousness of the risk when it does occur. What should you do when?
- Cost Management Plan: Have BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
Step-by-step and complete BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BMC Remedy ITSM Suite project with this in-depth BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BMC Remedy ITSM Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BMC Remedy ITSM Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BMC Remedy ITSM Suite investments work better.
This BMC Remedy ITSM Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.