Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bontq Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bontq related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bontq specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bontq Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bontq improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- How will effects be measured?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Will team members perform Bontq work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Bontq? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- How does Bontq integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Can we add value to the current Bontq decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bontq book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bontq self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bontq Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bontq areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bontq Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bontq projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bontq Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bontq project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Bontq project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyses to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the Bontq project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the Bontq project?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Executing Process Group: Is the programme supported by national and/or local institutions?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Bontq project Manager by Team Members?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Should a Ratee get a copy of all the Raters documents about the employees performance?
- Change Log: Is the submitted change a new change or a modification of a previously approved change?
Step-by-step and complete Bontq Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bontq project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bontq project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bontq project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bontq project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bontq project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bontq project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bontq project with this in-depth Bontq Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bontq projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bontq and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bontq investments work better.
This Bontq All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.