Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Born Digital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Born Digital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Born Digital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Born Digital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Born Digital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- How does Born Digital integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How will you measure your Born Digital effectiveness?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- How do we know that any Born Digital analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Born Digital process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Born Digital book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Born Digital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Born Digital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Born Digital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Born Digital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Born Digital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Born Digital Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Born Digital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Born Digital project work can be performed. Will the Born Digital project requirements become approved in writing?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Born Digital project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Born Digital project plan?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you need to provide essential services information about activities?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: What factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support Ð guidance, clerical support, training?
Step-by-step and complete Born Digital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Born Digital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Born Digital project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Born Digital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Born Digital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Born Digital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Born Digital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Born Digital project with this in-depth Born Digital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Born Digital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Born Digital and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Born Digital investments work better.
This Born Digital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.