Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bounded rationality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bounded rationality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bounded rationality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bounded rationality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bounded rationality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Who will provide the final approval of Bounded rationality deliverables?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- What should be measured?
- Do Bounded rationality rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Bounded rationality services/products?
- Which Bounded rationality goals are the most important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bounded rationality book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bounded rationality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bounded rationality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bounded rationality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bounded rationality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bounded rationality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bounded rationality Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bounded rationality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to the organization (lowest level only)?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Bounded rationality projects outcomes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Change Log: How does this change affect the timeline of the schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Bounded rationality project?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Bounded rationality project?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Team Operating Agreement: Why does the organization want to participate in teaming?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all Bounded rationality project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Bounded rationality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bounded rationality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bounded rationality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bounded rationality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bounded rationality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bounded rationality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bounded rationality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bounded rationality project with this in-depth Bounded rationality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bounded rationality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bounded rationality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bounded rationality investments work better.
This Bounded rationality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.