Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brand Building Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brand Building related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brand Building specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brand Building Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brand Building improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the barriers to increased Brand Building production?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- What does Brand Building success mean to the stakeholders?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- What is the risk?
- Does the Brand Building performance meet the customers requirements?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Brand Building goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brand Building book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Brand Building self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brand Building Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brand Building areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brand Building Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brand Building projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brand Building Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Brand Building project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Brand Building project team?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the variances between budgeted and actual indirect costs identified and analyzed at the level of assigned responsibility for their control (indirect pool, department, etc.)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do the organizations stakeholders have?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Brand Building project status Ð are there any changes in the Brand Building project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Brand Building project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Brand Building Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brand Building project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brand Building project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brand Building project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brand Building project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brand Building project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brand Building project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brand Building project with this in-depth Brand Building Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brand Building projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brand Building and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brand Building investments work better.
This Brand Building All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.