Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brand Finance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brand Finance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brand Finance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brand Finance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brand Finance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the disruptive Brand Finance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Brand Finance measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What vendors make products that address the Brand Finance needs?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Brand Finances gains?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What are the challenges?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brand Finance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Brand Finance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brand Finance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brand Finance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brand Finance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brand Finance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brand Finance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Brand Finance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Brand Finance project Manager?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders reviewed by someone other than the individual preparing the purchase order (reasonableness of order and vendor selection)?
- Quality Management Plan: List your organizations customer contact standards that employees are expected to maintain. How are such standards measured?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Brand Finance project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Procurement Audit: Could bidders learn all relevant information straight from the tender documents?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Brand Finance project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Brand Finance projects / systems?
- WBS Dictionary: Do the lines of authority for incurring indirect costs correspond to the lines of responsibility for management control of the same components of costs?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
Step-by-step and complete Brand Finance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brand Finance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brand Finance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brand Finance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brand Finance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brand Finance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brand Finance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brand Finance project with this in-depth Brand Finance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brand Finance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brand Finance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brand Finance investments work better.
This Brand Finance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.