Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network strengthening and reform actually originate?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Cloud management for Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network do we really need one?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project manager?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- What can we do to improve?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What are the short and long-term Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network goals?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important but outside of the agenda?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project team have enough people to execute the Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project plan?
- Variance Analysis: Are procedures for variance analysis documented and consistently applied at the control account level and selected WBS and organizational levels at least monthly as a routine task?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, but will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Cost Management Plan: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project requirements?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
Step-by-step and complete Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network project with this in-depth Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network investments work better.
This Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.