Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Browser Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Browser related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Browser specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Browser Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Browser improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- You know how many people are visiting your website from your email campaigns, but how many people are clicking to view your campaigns in their browsers?
- Test Automation for mobile device browser scenarios: Are there any frameworks for automating a test suite for mobile device browsers?
- Does the tool we use provide the ability to send and receive secure email without browser plug ins or client software?
- Have the requirements for delivering the information over multiple channels (Browser, Voice, etc.) been determined?
- If youre building a mobile app does it make more sense to use a browser ie HTML5 WebKit or client based approach?
- Are there any third-party products or significant browser configuration changes required to run the product?
- What are the operations requirements for system management and monitoring of the production system?
- What business rules or integration logic have to be performed as part of the integration process?
- Are there test instances of the applications/databases, along with representative test data?
- How will the database deal with different types of client browsers and hardware platforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Browser book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Browser self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Browser Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Browser areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Browser Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Browser projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Browser Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Browser project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Browser project finish?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a procedure for management, control and release of schedule margin?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify Browser project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Browser project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate Browser project costs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Browser project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
Step-by-step and complete Browser Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Browser project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Browser project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Browser project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Browser project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Browser project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Browser project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Browser project with this in-depth Browser Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Browser projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Browser and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Browser investments work better.
This Browser All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.