Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BT Global Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BT Global Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BT Global Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BT Global Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BT Global Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Who controls critical resources?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process teams education and training?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Cloud management for BT Global Services do we really need one?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for BT Global Services improvements?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Think of your BT Global Services project. what are the main functions?
- What is the total cost related to deploying BT Global Services, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BT Global Services book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BT Global Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BT Global Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BT Global Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BT Global Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BT Global Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BT Global Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BT Global Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Do BT Global Services project managers understand the organizational context for their BT Global Services projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in BT Global Services project time management?
- Lessons Learned: How to Write Up the Lesson Identified Ð How will you document the results of your analysis such that you have an LI ready to take the next step in the LL process?
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Risk Management Plan: My BT Global Services project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Contractor Status Report: Who canÊlist a BT Global Services projectÊas company experience, the company or a previous employee of the company?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
Step-by-step and complete BT Global Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BT Global Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BT Global Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BT Global Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BT Global Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BT Global Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BT Global Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BT Global Services project with this in-depth BT Global Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BT Global Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BT Global Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BT Global Services investments work better.
This BT Global Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.