Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BuildMaster Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BuildMaster related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BuildMaster specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BuildMaster Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BuildMaster improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we accomplish our long range BuildMaster goals?
- How will the BuildMaster team and the group measure complete success of BuildMaster?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective BuildMaster leader?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What is the BuildMaster sustainability risk?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- What will be measured?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BuildMaster book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BuildMaster self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BuildMaster Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BuildMaster areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BuildMaster Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BuildMaster projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BuildMaster Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BuildMaster project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and BuildMaster project scope?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do we measure it?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by BuildMaster project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Closing Process Group: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the BuildMaster project?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of BuildMaster projections?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the BuildMaster project?
Step-by-step and complete BuildMaster Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BuildMaster project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BuildMaster project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BuildMaster project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BuildMaster project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BuildMaster project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BuildMaster project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BuildMaster project with this in-depth BuildMaster Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BuildMaster projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BuildMaster and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BuildMaster investments work better.
This BuildMaster All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.