Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bullhorn Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bullhorn related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bullhorn specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bullhorn Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bullhorn improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- We picked a method, now what?
- Can Bullhorn be learned?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Bullhorn? In other words, what are the risks, if Bullhorn does not deliver successfully?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Bullhorn? If so, when did it change and why?
- What are the usability implications of Bullhorn actions?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What defines Best in Class?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bullhorn book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bullhorn self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bullhorn Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bullhorn areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bullhorn Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bullhorn projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bullhorn Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bullhorn project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Bullhorn project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Bullhorn project leaders committed to this Bullhorn project full time?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Bullhorn project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Is an employee assigned to follow up at regular intervals on outstanding purchase orders over 30 days old?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Bullhorn project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Bullhorn Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bullhorn project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bullhorn project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bullhorn project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bullhorn project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bullhorn project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bullhorn project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bullhorn project with this in-depth Bullhorn Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bullhorn projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bullhorn and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bullhorn investments work better.
This Bullhorn All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.