Has the Business case work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed? Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business case services/products? Is the Business case process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary? Who sets the Business case standards? If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Business case goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
Why Own The Business case Self-Assessment?
The Business case Self-Assessment will make you a Business case domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Business case work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Business case task and that every Business case outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Business case opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Business case advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business case Self-Assessment. Featuring 648 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business case improvements can be made.
What Is In The Business case Self-Assessment?
The Business case Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 648 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business case Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Business case Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Business case projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business case and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Business case With This Business case Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 648 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: For your Business case project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Define Criterion: What sources do you use to gather information for a Business case study?
- Measure Criterion: Meeting the challenge: are missed Business case opportunities costing us money?
- Analyze Criterion: How do mission and objectives affect the Business case processes of our organization?
- Improve Criterion: How do we measure improved Business case service perception, and satisfaction?
- Control Criterion: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business case strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Sustain Criterion: Have sensitivity of the business case been calculated?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Business case Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business case Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Business case domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Business case Self Assessment That Will Make You A Business case Domain Expert Now.