Business case Standard Requirements
- Governance, which encompasses all of the decision making and project management for an application, begins with business case development. Does it really make sense to build this application?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and THESUBJECT Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Does the initial business case present a credible outline of the potential cost savings and other benefits to be derived from reengineering the target process?
- Do the performance goals align with the purpose of the project/investment as documented in the performance gap addressed in the business case?
- What is the business case for building full web services ecosystems -and can telcos really hope to compete with the OTTP giants by doing this?
- Does the updated business case include a performance-based and risk-adjusted benefit-cost analysis for implementation alternatives?
- Have a preliminary Acquisition Plan been developed that is appropriate to the level of requirements defined in the Business Case?
- Review the business case/cost analysis for this project. is the information consistent with your independent review and analysis?
- Is the business case missing any key acquisition-related items (e.g., costs for hardware, software, and service acquisitions)?
- Has an Alternatives Analysis been done to support the Business Case that incorporates recommendations of a specific solution?
Why Own The Business case Self-Assessment?
The Business case Self-Assessment will make you a Business case domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Business case work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Business case task and that every Business case outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Business case opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Business case advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business case Self-Assessment. Featuring 788 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business case improvements can be made.
What Is In The Business case Self-Assessment?
The Business case Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 788 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business case Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Business case Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Business case projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business case and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Business case With This Business case Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 788 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What kind of business case do you need?
- Define Criterion: What is the business case for building full web services ecosystems -and can telcos really hope to compete with the OTTP giants by doing this?
- Measure Criterion: Is the business case missing any key acquisition-related items (e.g., costs for hardware, software, and service acquisitions)?
- Analyze Criterion: Can we add value to the current Business case decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Improve Criterion: How do we measure improved Business case service perception, and satisfaction?
- Control Criterion: Whats the best design framework for Business case organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Sustain Criterion: The IWMS deployment and exploitation model is also a part of the business case: is the IWMS installed within your organisation or hosted by the vendor?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Business case Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business case Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Business case domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Business case Self Assessment That Will Make You A Business case Domain Expert Now.