This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Business Continuity Planning BCP assessment.
'Thank you, this is perfect - I will certainly be recommending Self Assessment dashboards to all - I can't wait to tell my colleagues on Monday' Mel F., Change Management Professional
'This gave us our success story in implementing Self-Service Data Discovery. Excellent product for business user's self service.' - Architect' - Business Intelligence and DW in the Finance Industry
'Great support, creative solutions for very specific requirements. The Art of Service support was quick to supply the resources we needed to successfully advance our implementation and ultimately succeed in deploying both outward facing analytics, as well as internal analysis dashboards for enhanced decision making.' - Business Intelligence Analyst in the Finance Industry
What Is The Business Continuity Planning BCP Self-Assessment?
The Business Continuity Planning BCP Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Business Continuity Planning BCP work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Business Continuity Planning BCP task and that every Business Continuity Planning BCP outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Business Continuity Planning BCP opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Business Continuity Planning BCP advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business Continuity Planning BCP Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Continuity Planning BCP improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Business Continuity Planning BCP Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Continuity Planning BCP Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Business Continuity Planning BCP Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Continuity Planning BCP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Continuity Planning BCP and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Business Continuity Planning BCP with this Business Continuity Planning BCP Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business Continuity Planning BCP services/products?
- Define Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business Continuity Planning BCP project?
- Measure Question: How can you negotiate Business Continuity Planning BCP successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Analyze Question: What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business Continuity Planning BCP agendas for the next 3 years?
- Improve Question: What vendors make products that address the Business Continuity Planning BCP needs?
- Control Question: What will drive Business Continuity Planning BCP change?
- Sustain Question: Is the Business Continuity Planning BCP process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
Value [to you] of the Business Continuity Planning BCP Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business Continuity Planning BCP Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.