Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Continuity Planning (BCP) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Continuity Planning (BCP) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 788 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Continuity Planning (BCP) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 788 standard requirements:
- Is there a Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Why do you need business continuity planning (bcp) governance ?
- Why should you do business continuity planning (bcp)?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What is business continuity planning (bcp)?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Were the planned controls working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) book in PDF containing 788 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Continuity Planning (BCP) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Continuity Planning (BCP) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Continuity Planning (BCP) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project match what was defined in the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project Proposal?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project sponsor or other parties?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What tools are available to determine whether all contract functional and compliance areas of performance objectives, measures, and incentives have been met?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
Step-by-step and complete Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Continuity Planning (BCP) project with this in-depth Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Continuity Planning (BCP) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Continuity Planning (BCP) investments work better.
This Business Continuity Planning (BCP) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.