This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Business ethics assessment.
'The Art of Service works for us well. It is suited to presentations of data that lend themselves to visual representation, and for presentations of tabular information. If the audience wants to engage with the information in a spreadsheet, this is the solution, and if the audience is looking for brevity and easy access, The Art of Service's self assessment does this very well.' - CIO in the Education Industry
'As a hands-on experience, the resulting data I've seen has been phenomenal. I wish all products handled data so smoothly and cleanly.' - BI Leader in the Manufacturing Industry
'Easy to learn, easy to use, gives us tremendous capabilities and insights.' - CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The Business ethics Self-Assessment?
The Business ethics Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Business ethics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Business ethics task and that every Business ethics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Business ethics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Business ethics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business ethics Self-Assessment. Featuring 622 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business ethics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Business ethics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 622 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business ethics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Business ethics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business ethics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business ethics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Business ethics with this Business ethics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 622 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Meeting the challenge: are missed Business ethics opportunities costing us money?
- Define Question: Are there Business ethics problems defined?
- Measure Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business ethics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Analyze Question: Who will provide the final approval of Business ethics deliverables?
- Improve Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Business ethics been identified and analyzed?
- Control Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business ethics project?
- Sustain Question: How do we go about Securing Business ethics?
Value [to you] of the Business ethics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business ethics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.