Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Intelligence for Performance Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Intelligence for Performance Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Intelligence for Performance Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Intelligence for Performance Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 643 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Intelligence for Performance Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 643 standard requirements:
- Is Business Intelligence for Performance Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business Intelligence for Performance Management project?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- How would one define Business Intelligence for Performance Management leadership?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Business Intelligence for Performance Management data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Is Business Intelligence for Performance Management currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Intelligence for Performance Management book in PDF containing 643 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Intelligence for Performance Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Intelligence for Performance Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Intelligence for Performance Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Intelligence for Performance Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Intelligence for Performance Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Intelligence for Performance Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Intelligence for Performance Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Business Intelligence for Performance Management project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Business Intelligence for Performance Management project communication plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Business Intelligence for Performance Management project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
- Procurement Audit: Were calculations used in evaluation adequate and correct?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Business Intelligence for Performance Management project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Business Intelligence for Performance Management project?
Step-by-step and complete Business Intelligence for Performance Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Intelligence for Performance Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Intelligence for Performance Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Intelligence for Performance Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Intelligence for Performance Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Intelligence for Performance Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Intelligence for Performance Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Intelligence for Performance Management project with this in-depth Business Intelligence for Performance Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Intelligence for Performance Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Intelligence for Performance Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Intelligence for Performance Management investments work better.
This Business Intelligence for Performance Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.