Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Interruption Insurance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Interruption Insurance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Interruption Insurance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Interruption Insurance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Interruption Insurance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are procedures and controls (firewalls) in place to avoid systemic collapse or contamination if one of the linked entities should experience business interruptions for whatever reason?
- Have continuity plans been developed to maintain or restore business operations in the required time scales following interruptions to, or failure of, critical business processes?
- Did a bpa determine that the function must be performed under all circumstances either uninterrupted, with minimal interruption, or requiring immediate execution in an emergency?
- Are there any preventative measures that you can take to help ensure commercial insurance coverage remains in place and facilities are maintained due to your business closure?
- Are your organizations incident response plans flexible enough to enable it to respond rapidly and appropriately to various types of interruptions to its critical operations?
- Does the policy offer full limits for all coverage elements, including property/casualty, regulatory and business interruption, or are there sub limits for some elements?
- How will reduction/temporary cancellation of regular services be communicated to local clients, stakeholders, supply chain partners, the public and business partners?
- What are the accounting issues that arise and which accounting literature provides guidance for recognizing, measuring, and disclosing losses from natural disasters?
- Have a policy that is called a contingent business interruption insurance policy â how is that different from a regular business interruption insurance policy?
- How should a practitioner approach the calculation of the business income loss for your organization with no operating history and potentially no peers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Interruption Insurance book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Interruption Insurance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Interruption Insurance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Interruption Insurance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Interruption Insurance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Interruption Insurance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Interruption Insurance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Interruption Insurance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. how does your organization ensure that Business Interruption Insurance project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Business Interruption Insurance project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How will you engage this stakeholder and gain commitment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Business Interruption Insurance project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Have the funding arrangements been agreed where payments take place over several financial periods?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Business Interruption Insurance project risks?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
Step-by-step and complete Business Interruption Insurance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Interruption Insurance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Interruption Insurance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Interruption Insurance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Interruption Insurance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Interruption Insurance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Interruption Insurance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Interruption Insurance project with this in-depth Business Interruption Insurance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Interruption Insurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Interruption Insurance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Interruption Insurance investments work better.
This Business Interruption Insurance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.