Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Objects Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Objects related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Objects specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Objects Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 638 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Objects improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 638 standard requirements:
- Are there any enterprise policies or standards (security, reference architecture, technology standards, etc.) to which you must adhere?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Business Objects, including any consulting or professional services?
- How does Tableau stack up against the traditional BI software like Microstrategy or Business Objects?
- How likely is the current Business Objects plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How important is Business Objects to the user organizations mission?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Are we Assessing Business Objects and Risk?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Objects book in PDF containing 638 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Objects self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Objects Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Objects areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Objects Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Objects projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Objects Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Objects project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: For the next Business Objects project, how could you improve on the way Business Objects project was conducted?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teamÕs approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Business Objects project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Business Objects project?
- Project Scope Statement: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
Step-by-step and complete Business Objects Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Objects project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Objects project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Objects project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Objects project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Objects project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Objects project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Objects project with this in-depth Business Objects Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Objects projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Objects and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Objects investments work better.
This Business Objects All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.