Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Re-engineering BPR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Re-engineering BPR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Re-engineering BPR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Re-engineering BPR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Re-engineering BPR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Is the scope of Business Process Re-engineering BPR defined?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Business Process Re-engineering BPR effort?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business Process Re-engineering BPR project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What is our Business Process Re-engineering BPR Strategy?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Re-engineering BPR book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Re-engineering BPR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Re-engineering BPR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Re-engineering BPR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Re-engineering BPR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Re-engineering BPR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Re-engineering BPR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Process Re-engineering BPR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship Ð what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the Business Process Re-engineering BPR project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Business Process Re-engineering BPR project leaders committed to this Business Process Re-engineering BPR project full time?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Business Process Re-engineering BPR project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Re-engineering BPR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Re-engineering BPR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Re-engineering BPR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Re-engineering BPR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Re-engineering BPR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Re-engineering BPR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Re-engineering BPR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Re-engineering BPR project with this in-depth Business Process Re-engineering BPR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Re-engineering BPR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Re-engineering BPR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Re-engineering BPR investments work better.
This Business Process Re-engineering BPR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.