Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Recovery Coordinator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Recovery Coordinator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Recovery Coordinator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Recovery Coordinator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Recovery Coordinator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Have all basic functions of Business Recovery Coordinator been defined?
- Is Business Recovery Coordinator dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How can the value of Business Recovery Coordinator be defined?
- Can we do Business Recovery Coordinator without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- How do we foster innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Recovery Coordinator book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Recovery Coordinator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Recovery Coordinator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Recovery Coordinator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Recovery Coordinator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Recovery Coordinator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Recovery Coordinator Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Recovery Coordinator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this Business Recovery Coordinator project?
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the Business Recovery Coordinator project end date?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Business Recovery Coordinator project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the Business Recovery Coordinator project Plan?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for supporting staff research capability is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- Procurement Audit: Does an appropriately qualified official check the quality of performance against the contract terms?
Step-by-step and complete Business Recovery Coordinator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Recovery Coordinator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Recovery Coordinator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Recovery Coordinator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Recovery Coordinator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Recovery Coordinator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Recovery Coordinator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Recovery Coordinator project with this in-depth Business Recovery Coordinator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Recovery Coordinator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Recovery Coordinator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Recovery Coordinator investments work better.
This Business Recovery Coordinator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.