Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Service Provider BSP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Service Provider BSP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Service Provider BSP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Service Provider BSP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Service Provider BSP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- How do we Identify specific Business Service Provider BSP investment and emerging trends?
- What situation(s) led to this Business Service Provider BSP Self Assessment?
- What would be the goal or target for a Business Service Provider BSPs improvement team?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What can you control?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business Service Provider BSP objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Does our organization need more Business Service Provider BSP education?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Service Provider BSP book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Service Provider BSP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Service Provider BSP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Service Provider BSP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Service Provider BSP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Service Provider BSP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Service Provider BSP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Service Provider BSP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Business Service Provider BSP project organization?
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous Business Service Provider BSP project that are not applicable on this phase of this Business Service Provider BSP project?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Business Service Provider BSP project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Business Service Provider BSP project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
Step-by-step and complete Business Service Provider BSP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Service Provider BSP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Service Provider BSP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Service Provider BSP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Service Provider BSP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Service Provider BSP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Service Provider BSP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Service Provider BSP project with this in-depth Business Service Provider BSP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Service Provider BSP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Service Provider BSP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Service Provider BSP investments work better.
This Business Service Provider BSP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.