Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capacity Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capacity Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capacity Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capacity Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capacity Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- Capacity Management: Are the use of resources monitored, tuned and projections made of future capacity requirements to ensure required system performance?
- Does a paramedics scope of practice include the ability to legally care for patients brought by EMS after arrival in an emergency department?
- What if members of the health care team disagree regarding a capacity assessment, who has the final authority to make this decision?
- What sorts of public policy initiatives would you consider most important to support or improve hospital emergency care?
- The underpinning activities (tuning, utilisation and response time monitoring etc.) of Capacity Management are defined
- Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
- Do Mandates Requiring Insurers to Pay for Emergency Care Influence the Use of the Emergency Department?
- We have defined Capacity Managements Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Which can be OMITTED from an urgent software release in exceptional circumstances?
- We have defined Capacity Managements Process Activities, Methods and Techniques
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capacity Management book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Capacity Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capacity Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capacity Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capacity Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capacity Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capacity Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capacity Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will Capacity Management project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Project Portfolio management: Strategic fit. Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its information technology system is serving its needs as effectively and constructively as is appropriate?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the Capacity Management project's program?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Executing Process Group: Do Capacity Management project managers understand the organizational context for their Capacity Management projects?
Step-by-step and complete Capacity Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capacity Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capacity Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capacity Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capacity Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capacity Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capacity Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capacity Management project with this in-depth Capacity Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capacity Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capacity Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capacity Management investments work better.
This Capacity Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.