This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Capital expenditure assessment.
'We have been using it for all of our presentations, internal memos and dashboards. The Art of Service has already been a hot topic for our company and other departments are looking to adopt it as well.' - Analytics Manager in the Retail Industry
'Time to realise data insights was extremely low.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'We have had great user feedback and the engagement levels have been high. In one particular use case, we were able to leverage The Art of Service's self assessment to deliver a BI solution in 2 weeks time that used to be done manually by the business users and took them 40 hrs of effort every month. The Art of Service was a key enabler in our goal to achieve a more agile and nimble BI delivery and deployment.' - Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Capital expenditure Self-Assessment?
The Capital expenditure Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Capital expenditure work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Capital expenditure task and that every Capital expenditure outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Capital expenditure opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Capital expenditure advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Capital expenditure Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capital expenditure improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Capital expenditure Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capital expenditure Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Capital expenditure Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capital expenditure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capital expenditure and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Capital expenditure with this Capital expenditure Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we measure improved Capital expenditure service perception, and satisfaction?
- Define Question: How is the value delivered by Capital expenditure being measured?
- Measure Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Capital expenditure leaders?
- Analyze Question: Is maximizing Capital expenditure protection the same as minimizing Capital expenditure loss?
- Improve Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Capital expenditure leader?
- Control Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Capital expenditure strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Sustain Question: Whats the best design framework for Capital expenditure organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Value [to you] of the Capital expenditure Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Capital expenditure Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.