Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Career ladder Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Career ladder related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Career ladder specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Career ladder Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Career ladder improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who is the Career ladder process owner?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Career ladder objectives?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Can we do Career ladder without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What are the key elements of your Career ladder performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Which customers cant participate in our Career ladder domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Career ladder book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Career ladder self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Career ladder Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Career ladder areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Career ladder Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Career ladder projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Career ladder Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Career ladder project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Career ladder project plan?
- Milestone List: What background experience, skills, and strengths does the team bring to the company?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Career ladder project schedule?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Career ladder projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have a plan to document consensus results including disposition of any disagreement by individual evaluators?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subCareer ladder project going to affect another?
Step-by-step and complete Career ladder Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Career ladder project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Career ladder project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Career ladder project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Career ladder project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Career ladder project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Career ladder project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Career ladder project with this in-depth Career ladder Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Career ladder projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Career ladder and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Career ladder investments work better.
This Career ladder All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.