Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CCNA Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CCNA Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CCNA Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CCNA Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CCNA Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Which general patterns of misuse do IDS and IPS technologies look for?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Which device cannot be an IDS or IPS sensor?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Who has keys and a digital certificate?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What counts that we are not counting?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CCNA Security book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CCNA Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CCNA Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CCNA Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CCNA Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CCNA Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CCNA Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CCNA Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the CCNA Security project scopes goal statements?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the sum of all work package budgets plus planning packages within control accounts equal the budgets assigned to those control accounts?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the schedule vertically and horizontally traceable?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the CCNA Security project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the CCNA Security project schedule?
- Quality Audit: Are the intentions consistent with external obligations (such as applicable laws)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete CCNA Security project activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the CCNA Security project team?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are their sources?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
Step-by-step and complete CCNA Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CCNA Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CCNA Security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CCNA Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CCNA Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CCNA Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CCNA Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CCNA Security project with this in-depth CCNA Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CCNA Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CCNA Security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CCNA Security investments work better.
This CCNA Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.