Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Ethical Hacker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Ethical Hacker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Ethical Hacker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Ethical Hacker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Ethical Hacker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What type of testing is the best option for your organization that can benefit from the experience of a security professional?
- Has industry compliance improved over time as the rule becomes more mature and the industry becomes more familiar with it?
- Is a system reacting in an unexpected manner, which is having an impact on the test and the engagement as a whole?
- Which attacks can be perpetrated by a hacker against your organization with weak physical security controls?
- Is the security plan accurately documented, is it sufficiently detailed, and are targets being met on time?
- Do testing plans align with industry standards and build confidence in the integrity of the test process?
- Are there potential improvements for the projects quality assurance plans, procedures, and organization?
- Have changes to the project schedule been communicated to stakeholders in a timely and clear manner?
- How does screened host architecture for firewalls differ from screened subnet firewall architecture?
- How does being a professional create special ethical obligations for the cybersecurity practitioner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Ethical Hacker book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Certified Ethical Hacker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Ethical Hacker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Ethical Hacker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Ethical Hacker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Ethical Hacker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Ethical Hacker Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Certified Ethical Hacker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the Certified Ethical Hacker project management processes you chose to use?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Cost Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with your organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Certified Ethical Hacker project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Certified Ethical Hacker project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is responsible for work and budgets for each wbs?
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Certified Ethical Hacker project is new to your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Ethical Hacker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Ethical Hacker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Ethical Hacker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Ethical Hacker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Ethical Hacker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Ethical Hacker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Ethical Hacker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Ethical Hacker project with this in-depth Certified Ethical Hacker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Ethical Hacker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Ethical Hacker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Ethical Hacker investments work better.
This Certified Ethical Hacker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.