Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chakra (operating system) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chakra (operating system) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chakra (operating system) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Chakra (operating system) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chakra (operating system) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Chakra (operating system) goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Who is going to care?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Chakra (operating system) study?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Are there recognized Chakra (operating system) problems?
- What are the key elements of your Chakra (operating system) performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chakra (operating system) book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Chakra (operating system) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chakra (operating system) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chakra (operating system) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chakra (operating system) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chakra (operating system) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Chakra (operating system) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Chakra (operating system) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of Chakra (operating system) project management life cycle?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Chakra (operating system) project schedule(s)?
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Chakra (operating system) project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Chakra (operating system) project leaders committed to this Chakra (operating system) project full time?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company heading towards expansion, outsourcing of certain talents or making cut-backs to save money?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Chakra (operating system) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Chakra (operating system) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Chakra (operating system) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Chakra (operating system) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Chakra (operating system) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Chakra (operating system) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Chakra (operating system) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Chakra (operating system) project with this in-depth Chakra (operating system) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chakra (operating system) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chakra (operating system) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Chakra (operating system) investments work better.
This Chakra (operating system) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.