Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change Evaluation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change Evaluation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change Evaluation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change Evaluation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change Evaluation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Will team members regularly document their Change Evaluation work?
- How can you measure Change Evaluation in a systematic way?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Change Evaluation does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How are the Change Evaluations objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change Evaluation book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Change Evaluation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change Evaluation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change Evaluation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change Evaluation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change Evaluation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change Evaluation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Change Evaluation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Project Schedule: Verify that the update is accurate. Are all remaining durations correct?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Change Evaluation project include any significant risks to safety?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this Change Evaluation project address?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which tips for taking the PMP exam do you think would be most helpful for you?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Change Evaluation project leaders committed to this Change Evaluation project full time?
Step-by-step and complete Change Evaluation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change Evaluation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change Evaluation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change Evaluation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change Evaluation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change Evaluation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change Evaluation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change Evaluation project with this in-depth Change Evaluation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change Evaluation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change Evaluation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change Evaluation investments work better.
This Change Evaluation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.