Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Changeset Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Changeset related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Changeset specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Changeset Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Changeset improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Changeset work? How is the team addressing them?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- How are the Changesets objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Changeset improvements?
- Are improved process (should be) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Changeset in a volatile global economy?
- How often are the team meetings?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- What do we need to start doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Changeset book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Changeset self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Changeset Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Changeset areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Changeset Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Changeset projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Changeset Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Changeset project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Source Selection Criteria: Will the technical evaluation factor unnecessarily force the acquisition into a higher-priced market segment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How do you determine what key skills and talents are needed to meet the objectives. Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Procurement Audit: Are criteria and sub-criteria set suitable to identify the tender that offers best value for money?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the Changeset project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Changeset project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Changeset project risks be managed according to the Changeset projects risk management process?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Changeset project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete Changeset Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Changeset project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Changeset project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Changeset project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Changeset project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Changeset project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Changeset project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Changeset project with this in-depth Changeset Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Changeset projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Changeset and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Changeset investments work better.
This Changeset All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.