Channel Management Standard Requirements
Which customers should we choose to serve through which channels, with which products, prices, and marketing programs, for which decision and life cycle stages, under which organizational structure?
Why Own The Channel Management Self-Assessment?
The Channel Management Self-Assessment will make you a Channel Management domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Channel Management work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Channel Management task and that every Channel Management outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Channel Management opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Channel Management advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Channel Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 705 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Channel Management improvements can be made.
What Is In The Channel Management Self-Assessment?
The Channel Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 705 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Channel Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Channel Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Channel Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Channel Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Channel Management With This Channel Management Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 705 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: When a Channel Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Define Criterion: In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Measure Criterion: Can we do Channel Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Analyze Criterion: What are your current levels and trends in key Channel Management measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Improve Criterion: Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Channel Management that make it risky?
- Control Criterion: Do the Channel Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Sustain Criterion: How will we insure seamless interoperability of Channel Management moving forward?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Channel Management Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Channel Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Channel Management domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Channel Management Self Assessment That Will Make You A Channel Management Domain Expert Now.