Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chemistry Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chemistry related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chemistry specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Chemistry Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chemistry improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- How long will it take to change?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Chemistry? In other words, what are the risks, if Chemistry does not deliver successfully?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- How do we know that any Chemistry analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Chemistry improvements?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Who sets the Chemistry standards?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chemistry book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Chemistry self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chemistry Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chemistry areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chemistry Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chemistry projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Chemistry Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Chemistry project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Has a written procedure been established to identify devices during all stages of receipt, reconditioning, distribution and installation so that mix-ups are prevented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Chemistry project management time and change request analysis time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the Chemistry project have on the stakeholder?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Chemistry project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of an organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Chemistry projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
Step-by-step and complete Chemistry Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Chemistry project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Chemistry project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Chemistry project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Chemistry project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Chemistry project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Chemistry project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Chemistry project with this in-depth Chemistry Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chemistry projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chemistry and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Chemistry investments work better.
This Chemistry All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.