Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chrome OS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chrome OS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chrome OS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Chrome OS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chrome OS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- How to Secure Chrome OS?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Chrome OS will circumvent those obstacles?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Chrome OS strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Chrome OS activities?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Are assumptions made in Chrome OS stated explicitly?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chrome OS book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Chrome OS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chrome OS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chrome OS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chrome OS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chrome OS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Chrome OS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Chrome OS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cash flow chart prepared and used in determining the timing and term of investments?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Chrome OS project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Chrome OS project?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the content of the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teamÕs purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Chrome OS project success?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Chrome OS project performing better or worse than planned?
- Executing Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Chrome OS projects?
Step-by-step and complete Chrome OS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Chrome OS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Chrome OS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Chrome OS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Chrome OS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Chrome OS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Chrome OS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Chrome OS project with this in-depth Chrome OS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chrome OS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chrome OS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Chrome OS investments work better.
This Chrome OS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.