Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chronic care Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chronic care related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chronic care specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Chronic care Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chronic care improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Chronic care goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Chronic care? In other words, what are the risks, if Chronic care does not deliver successfully?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Chronic care measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Operational - will it work?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How do you assess your Chronic care workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Is the performance gap determined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chronic care book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Chronic care self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chronic care Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chronic care areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chronic care Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chronic care projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Chronic care Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Chronic care project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Which estimation issues did you personally have and what was the impact?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Chronic care project risks at various Chronic care project stages?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Change Management Plan: What is the most positive interpretation it can receive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Chronic care project?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Chronic care project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What past performance information should be requested?
- Project Scope Statement: If there is an independent oversight contractor, have they signed off on the Chronic care project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Chronic care Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Chronic care project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Chronic care project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Chronic care project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Chronic care project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Chronic care project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Chronic care project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Chronic care project with this in-depth Chronic care Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chronic care projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chronic care and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Chronic care investments work better.
This Chronic care All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.