Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cisco Certified Network Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cisco Certified Network Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cisco Certified Network Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cisco Certified Network Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cisco Certified Network Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there Cisco Certified Network Professional Models?
- What is Effective Cisco Certified Network Professional?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is the Cisco Certified Network Professional process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Cisco Certified Network Professional teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Do we have past Cisco Certified Network Professional Successes?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cisco Certified Network Professional book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cisco Certified Network Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cisco Certified Network Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cisco Certified Network Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cisco Certified Network Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cisco Certified Network Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cisco Certified Network Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cisco Certified Network Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Cisco Certified Network Professional project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management Ð What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Cisco Certified Network Professional project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the decision on the award process accurate and adequately communicated?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Cisco Certified Network Professional project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Cisco Certified Network Professional project?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Cisco Certified Network Professional project?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete Cisco Certified Network Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cisco Certified Network Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cisco Certified Network Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cisco Certified Network Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cisco Certified Network Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cisco Certified Network Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cisco Certified Network Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cisco Certified Network Professional project with this in-depth Cisco Certified Network Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cisco Certified Network Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cisco Certified Network Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cisco Certified Network Professional investments work better.
This Cisco Certified Network Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.